Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Wow

Fucking epic.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Awesome, but tends to be nit picky.

I loved how frustrating surgeries could be, just like with the last two. Unfortunately I find that it can annoying how you need to have pin-point accuracy for everything, such as, cleaning a wounded area. Problem being you can't see you indicator with the rag covering it, making it more difficult to clean than to stitch or extract.

Wonderful game, hope it gets the award!

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Nice

Amazing, more realistic than the first and twice as fun. I especially loved the twist ending. Well kinda twist.

Other than some random little graphic things, this was an amazing game.

All my fives.

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

I love lemons!!!!

Very nice, simple, fun, and addictive! Plus I love the goofy music, colorful background, the wacky character, and the lemon smash noise.

BUT...............
Where's the lemonade though?

Coaly responds:

I don't know

Valentine Hugfest Valentine Hugfest

Good but needs work

It could be more fun. After you hug someone the screen suddenly changes, it shouldstay the same, also the special items don't show up enough, kick it up a notch.

Pretty good though.

Jindo responds:

Trust me, it sucks if it stays the same ;). And the power-ups do show up, just occasionally (otherwise if you kept getting the +hp power-up, you could go on forever without actually dying :P).

thanks for the review :).

Tested On Animals 2 Tested On Animals 2

Very nice.

Not the easiest or most challeging game. But good idea, smooth controls, and good idea all around. I say it's a keeper.